fast and safe
Zef Classic Bangle 2 cm
Mykonos Blue75 €
interplay of geometric lines recalling the Menorcan landscape and its distant
horizon: layers of blueish tones superimposed like the waves of the stunning
The angora and mykonos blue Zef
bangle combines the simplicity and elegance of our Vamos
collection and its colours will add an exotic touch to your outfits.
You can coordinate it with the mykonos blue classic
bangle or the sand white classic bangle from
the Bangle collection
Coloured lacquer bangle immersed in gold,
width 2 cm
- Semi-open, flexible model to fit every wrist size
- Bangle diameter: 6 cm (can be tightened
or loosened by applying gentle pressure)
- Create a stunning set by also opting for
the mykonos blue classic bangle or the
sand white classic bangle from the Bangle
- Our bangles come in a pretty drawstring
You may like too
bangle up's quality
All our bracelets are made from brass that has been dipped in gold.
The colour is applied using enamel. Our bracelets are brushed, varnished and polished before the inside is engraved.
Our bracelets are tested and inspected before being sold. They do not tarnish and do not contain any allergenic substances.
Taking care of your bangles
bangle up's jewellery pieces are true treasures designed to be worn and admired. They represent a connection, a bond that is yours to keep and that you want to last as long as possible.
To ensure it does, here are a few tips for taking the best possible care of your jewellery.
Your bangles don't like :
· Like cats, they hate water!
· They also dislike household cleaning products and would appreciate being removed when you're washing the dishes.
· They would rather you put your perfume on before them; they never like to wear your perfume too.
· They also like to be removed while you are gardening or exercising.
Your bangles like:
· Your bangles like to keep things simple; when cleaning them, just use a soft dry cloth with no soap or solvents.
· They feel best when safely tucked away, so keep them in their individual pouch once removed.
· As they are on the sensitive side, they like to be stored in their own pouch, particularly if you're travelling, rather than be mixed in with your other jewellery.
When you place an order, our jewellery is slipped into one of bangle up's elegant saffron yellow drawstring pouches, which are in turn placed into pretty kraft paper bags to great effect.
For your most precious tokens of affection and bangle up gifts, you can also select our beautiful gift box for an additional €3.
This box is available to add on all our bangle pages. Remember to select it before confirming your order.
Does your wrist circumference measure between 14 and 16 cm?
Choose the Size1
Does your wrist circumference measure between 16 and 18 cm?
Our bracelets offered in one size correspond to a T1.
How to measure your wrist circumference?
Get a flexible thread and a ruler. Go around your wrist with this thread, cut it when you have made a complete turn of your wrist. Then measure it
If in doubt, write to us at